It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
RECOMMENDED HISTORY BOOKS
A Path Not Taken: The story of Joseph Murumbi: Africa's Greatest Private Cultural Collector and Kenya's Second Vice-president
- TYPE 1 DIABETES: THE LESSER KNOWN FORM OF DIABETESType 1 Diabetes also known as Juvenile Diabetes kills hundreds of children every year in Kenya due to lack of diagnosis and treatment. Learn more about the lesser known sibling of Type 2 diabetes.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.We are not makers of history. We are made by history. […]
- HISTORY ASIDES: MALKIAT SINGH, THE MAN BEHIND THE 8-4-4 REVISION BOOKSFor those of us who are products of the 8-4-4 education system, Malkiat Singh's name is synonymous with 8-4-4 having authored over 100 school textbooks, mainly revision books.
- HISTORY SHORTS: JEAN-MARIE SERONEYJEAN-MARIE SERONEY (1927-1982) was the first Kenyan to obtain an undergraduate degree in law (LLB), a brilliant lawyer and politician by all accounts.
- HISTORY SHORTS: PIO GAMA PINTOPio Gama Pinto (1927-1965) was a Kenyan journalist of Indian and Goan descent and a true Kenya hero who has captured the imagination of Kenyans. He was actively involved in the fight for independence and for equality after Kenya gained its independence.